Kluuvi office space
The former Kluuvi Gallery, designed by Professor Aarno Ruusuvuori, is located in the Uschakoff merchant house. Originally completed in 1816, the building, designed by Pehr Granstedt, is protected in the town plan. It was converted for Helsinki City’s administrative use in the 1960s.When the gallery operations ended, the space was converted into offices for the city. Renovation work especially focused on acoustic improvements, which utilized colorful, flat wall cladding elements.